what do we offer?
we work internationally thus all of our employees have an opportunity to gain expertise on interesting international projects and cutting edge technologies and applications. besides technology and domain expertise, our staff can get new skills in project management, customer management and sales. besides our own investments into the staff training, we are participating in 3 year long the EU co-funded skills building program with the budget of 90,000 euros.
and all the other benefits:
- salary individually matching your skills and performance
- office space in the brand new and spacious building of stp “technopolis”
- flexible work hours and mobility. all of our employees are equipped with laptops
- team of birds-of-feather: over 90% of our employees have higher education, most of them have over 5 years of professional experience, over 50% of them have experience working in Western Europe and US.
what do we expect from our employees?
our expectations towards our people close match our customers’ expectations towards us: professionalism, flexibility and common values. more on us and our values.
currently we are looking for:
- account executive (1) – URGENTLY
- Android developer (1)
- sr. java developer (1)